Obesity & Weight Loss
Medical Cannabis may include weight loss and reduced risk of obesity-associated medical conditions
Preventive medicine is a hot topic these days as everyone is looking for ways to stay healthy and avoid illness.
Targeting the endocannabinoid system for therapeutic relief.
Learn about CBD and cannabis for specific symptoms and conditions.
Food is medicine. This delicious pumpkin curry recipe by Nature Going Smart is full of ingredients with powerful healing properties.
New research on how the ECS impacts hunger, diet, digestion, and energy metabolism.
Dr. Ethan Russo discusses clinical endocannabinoid deficiency and ways to target the endocannabinoid system for therapeutic benefit.
Evidence shows marijuana users are much less likely to develop metabolic syndrome, a significant risk factor for obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.
Olive oil has many health benefits, but only recently have scientists learned that important therapeutic attributes are mediated by the endocannabinoid system.
Science abstracts on CBD and Obesity & Weight Loss
- The impact of marijuana use on glucose, insulin, and insulin resistance among US adults
- The potential use of cannabidiol in the therapy of metabolic syndrome
- Cannabinoids and endocannabinoids in metabolic disorders with focus on diabetes
- Cannabinol and cannabidiol exert opposing effects on rat feeding patterns
- Cannabis and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) for weight loss?
- The endocannabinoid system in obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in abdominal obesity and the implications for cardiovascular risk
- CBD promotes browning in 3T3-L1 adipocytes
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CBD
By the Editors of Reader’s Digest & Project CBD: Everything You Need to Know About What It Helps, Where to Buy It, and How to Take It.