Stroke & Brain Injuries
Articles in Stroke & Brain Injuries
In the same way that paint protects metal from rusting or lemon juice protects apples from turning brown, cannabinoids protect our cells from oxidation.
Dr. Lester Grinspoon, Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry Harvard Medical School, urges an investigation of medical cannabis for players in the NFL.
The discovery of the endocannabinoid system has breathtaking implications for nearly every area of medicine.
The misnamed Smart Approaches to Marijuana seeks to justify the continued prohibition of cannabis by misinforming the public about CBD and THC.
Science abstracts on CBD and Stroke & Brain Injuries
- Cannabidiol: Pharmacology and potential therapeutic role in epilepsy and other neuropsychiatric disorders
- Cannabidiol Administration Prevents Hypoxia-Ischemia-Induced Hypomyelination in Newborn Rats.
- High-Dose Cannabidiol Induced Hypotension after Global Hypoxia-Ischemia in Piglets.
- Cannabidiol reduces lung injury induced by hypoxic-ischemic brain damage in newborn piglets.
- Short-term effects of cannabidiol after global hypoxia-ischemia in newborn piglets.
- Neuroprotective Effects of Cannabidiol in Hypoxic Ischemic Insult. The Therapeutic Window in Newborn Mice.
- Protective Effects of Cannabidiol Against Hippocampal Cell Death and Cognitive Impairment Induced by Bilateral Common Carotid Artery Occlusion in Mice
- Repeated treatment with cannabidiol but not Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol has a neuroprotective effect without the development of tolerance
- CBD reduces brain damage and improves functional recovery in a neonatal rat model of arterial ischemic stroke
- CBD reduces neuroinflammation and promotes neuroplasticity and functional recovery after brain ischemia
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.