Articles in Skin Conditions
This CBD base oil recipe can be used in a variety of topical home remedies.
This anti-itch cream leverages CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties for topical relief.
CBD and Mānuka honey are potent allies in the fight against bacterial infections.
Can CBD really protect, heal and restore the skin?
Given CBD’s potent antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, it’s a perfect skin care ingredient.
Antibiotic-resistant infections are a growing health crisis. CBD-rich cannabis could be a potent tool in the fight against them.
Science abstracts on CBD and Skin Conditions
- The safety and efficacy of 3% Cannabis seeds extract cream for reduction of human cheek skin sebum and erythema content
- CBD as a Treatment for Acne?
- CBD exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes
- The endocannabinoid system of the skin in health and disease
- Endocannabinoids enhance lipid synthesis and apoptosis of human sebocytes via cannabinoid receptor-2-mediated signaling
- Endocannabinoid signaling and epidermal differentiation
- Differential effectiveness of selected non-psychotropic phytocannabinoids on human sebocyte functions
- Cannabinoids inhibit human keratinocyte proliferation through a non-CB1/CB2 mechanism and have a potential therapeutic value in the treatment of psoriasis
- Epigenetic control of skin differentiation genes by phytocannabinoids
- A novel control of human keratin expression: cannabinoid receptor 1-mediated signaling down-regulates the expression of keratins K6 and K16 in human keratinocytes in vitro and in situ
- Endocannabinoids modulate human epidermal keratinocyte proliferation and survival via the sequential engagement of cannabinoid receptor-1 and transient receptor potential vanilloid-1
- Cannabinoid 1 receptors in keratinocytes modulate proinflammatory chemokine secretion and attenuate contact allergic inflammation
- Attenuation of allergic contact dermatitis through the endocannabinoid system
- Topical cannabinoid agonists. An effective new possibility for treating chronic pruritus
- The role of cannabinoids in dermatology
- Cannabidiol upregulates melanogenesis through CB1 dependent pathway by activating p38 MAPK and p42/44 MAPK
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.