Articles in Skin Conditions
This anti-itch cream leverages CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties for topical relief.
CBD and Mānuka honey are potent allies in the fight against bacterial infections.
This CBD base oil recipe can be used in a variety of topical home remedies.
Can CBD really protect, heal and restore the skin?
Given CBD’s potent antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, it’s a perfect skin care ingredient.
Antibiotic-resistant infections are a growing health crisis. CBD-rich cannabis could be a potent tool in the fight against them.
Science abstracts on CBD and Skin Conditions
- The safety and efficacy of 3% Cannabis seeds extract cream for reduction of human cheek skin sebum and erythema content
- CBD as a Treatment for Acne?
- CBD exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes
- The endocannabinoid system of the skin in health and disease
- Endocannabinoids enhance lipid synthesis and apoptosis of human sebocytes via cannabinoid receptor-2-mediated signaling
- Endocannabinoid signaling and epidermal differentiation
- Differential effectiveness of selected non-psychotropic phytocannabinoids on human sebocyte functions
- Cannabinoids inhibit human keratinocyte proliferation through a non-CB1/CB2 mechanism and have a potential therapeutic value in the treatment of psoriasis
- Epigenetic control of skin differentiation genes by phytocannabinoids
- A novel control of human keratin expression: cannabinoid receptor 1-mediated signaling down-regulates the expression of keratins K6 and K16 in human keratinocytes in vitro and in situ
- Endocannabinoids modulate human epidermal keratinocyte proliferation and survival via the sequential engagement of cannabinoid receptor-1 and transient receptor potential vanilloid-1
- Cannabinoid 1 receptors in keratinocytes modulate proinflammatory chemokine secretion and attenuate contact allergic inflammation
- Attenuation of allergic contact dermatitis through the endocannabinoid system
- Topical cannabinoid agonists. An effective new possibility for treating chronic pruritus
- The role of cannabinoids in dermatology
- Cannabidiol upregulates melanogenesis through CB1 dependent pathway by activating p38 MAPK and p42/44 MAPK
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.