Schizophrenia & Psychosis
Articles in Schizophrenia & Psychosis
CBD can treat schizophrenia as effectively as antipsychotic medications, with far fewer side effects, according to a preliminary clinical trial.
Science abstracts on CBD and Schizophrenia & Psychosis
- Cannabis Drug Shows Promise in Treating Schizophrenia
- CBD as an antipsychotic drug
- Cannabidiol as a potential treatment for psychosis
- CBD enhances anandamide signaling and alleviates psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia
- Medical use of cannabis. CBD: A new light for schizophrenia?
- A critical review of the antipsychotic effects of CBD: 30 years of a translational investigation
- Peripheral endocannabinoid system dysregulation in first-episode psychosis
- Cannabinoids and schizophrenia
- Antipsychotic-like effects of cannabidiol and rimonabant
- CBD monotherapy for treatment-resistant schizophrenia
- Cannabis with high CBD content is associated with fewer psychotic experiences
- Marijuana compound treats schizophrenia with few side effects: Clinical trial
- Clearing the smoke: what do we know about adolescent cannabis use and schizophrenia?
- Neuronal and molecular effects of cannabidiol on the mesolimbic dopamine system: Implications for novel schizophrenia treatments
- Improved Social Interaction, Recognition and Working Memory with CBD Treatment in a Prenatal Infection Rat Model.
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.