Medical scientists validate patient accounts of CBD and cannabis for symptom relief.
Dr. Mikhail Kogan's cannabis recommendations for treating chronic pain.
Aromatic plant compounds reduce pain and stress, boost brain health, fight cancer and antibiotic-resistant bacteria, and more.
New studies explore the analgesic effects of cannabis in migraine sufferers and the potential roles of THC, terpenes, and inflammation.
Part 2 of a two-part series on psychedelics for pain.
An unusual case report illuminates the therapeutic potential of psilocybin for neuroplasticity.
Cannabis is a safe and effective way to manage the complexity of a painful connective tissue disorder.
Is endometriosis caused by endocannabinoid deficiency and could cannabis be an answer?
Treating the root cause of refractory pain.
Many plants can help soothe sore muscles and joints.
Science abstracts on CBD and Pain
- Meta-analysis of cannabis based treatments for neuropathic and multiple sclerosis-related pain
- Sativex: Clinical efficacy and tolerability in the treatment of symptoms of multiple sclerosis and neuropathic pain
- Cannabis, pain, and sleep: Sativex Clinical Trials
- Sativex successfully treats neuropathic pain characterised by allodynia: clinical trial
- Cannabinoids for neuropathic pain
- Neuropathic orofacial pain: Cannabinoids as a therapeutic avenue
- Oromucosal delta9-THC/CBD for neuropathic pain associated with multiple sclerosis
- The non-psychoactive cannabis constituent cannabidiol is an orally effective therapeutic agent in rat chronic inflammatory and neuropathic pain
- Vanilloid TRPV1 receptor mediates the antihyperalgesic effect of the nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, cannabidiol, in a rat model of acute inflammation
- Cannabidiol inhibits paclitaxel-induced neuropathic pain through 5-HT1A receptors without diminishing nervous system function or chemotherapy efficacy
- Antihyperalgesic effect of a Cannabis sativa extract in a rat model of neuropathic pain
- Non-psychoactive cannabinoids modulate the descending pathway of antinociception in anaesthetized rats through several mechanisms of action
- Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting α3 glycine receptors
- Role of the cannabinoid system in pain control and therapeutic implications for the management of acute and chronic pain episodes
- Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain
- Multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of THC:CBD extract and THC extract in patients with intractable cancer-related pain
- Marijuana extract helps prevent chemo pain
- Pot users less likely to take painkillers
- CBD & THC interactions on acute pain and locomotor activity
- CBD is a potential therapeutic for the affective-motivational dimension of incision pain in rats
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CBD
By the Editors of Reader’s Digest & Project CBD: Everything You Need to Know About What It Helps, Where to Buy It, and How to Take It.