Articles in Multiple Sclerosis
Cannabis may present novel and effective treatment options research for overactive bladder syndrome.
A new wave of research points toward cannabinoids having an adaptive, immunomodulating effect.
Most everyone has bit into a spicy pepper and felt heat permeate their mouth. This feeling comes from activation of TRPV1 receptors.
Given the increasing prevalence of cannabis as a therapeutic, it’s important physicians and patients understand how cannabis interacts with commonly consumed pharmaceuticals.
Suffering from inflammation? Consider cannabis.
With CBD becoming widely available, scientists are taking a closer look at CBD-drug interactions.
Science abstracts on CBD and Multiple Sclerosis
- Sativex for the management of multiple sclerosis symptoms
- THC & CBD oromucosal spray (Sativex®) in the management of spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis
- Clinical efficacy and effectiveness of Sativex, a combined cannabinoid medicine, in multiple sclerosis-related spasticity
- CBD provides long-lasting protection against the deleterious effects of inflammation in a viral model of multiple sclerosis: A role for A2A receptors
- Oromucosal delta9-THC/CBD for neuropathic pain associated with multiple sclerosis
- Nabiximols in the treatment of spasticity, pain and urinary symptoms due to multiple sclerosis
- Sativex long-term use: An open-label trial in patients with spasticity due to multiple sclerosis
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of Sativex, in subjects with symptoms of spasticity due to multiple sclerosis
- Meta-analysis of cannabis based treatments for neuropathic and multiple sclerosis-related pain
- Sativex: Clinical efficacy and tolerability in the treatment of symptoms of multiple sclerosis and neuropathic pain
- Evaluating Sativex in neuropathic pain management
- CBD counteracted the development of experimental MS
- CBD/THC oromucosal spray for multiple sclerosis-related resistant spasticity in daily practice
- Neurological aspects of medical use of CBD
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.