Articles in Inflammation
Project CBD speaks with neuroscientist Greg Gerdeman on the endocannabinoid system and the biology of wellness
Drinking was associated with increases in interleukin 6, but the association was ameliorated in cannabis users.
Most everyone has bit into a spicy pepper and felt heat permeate their mouth. This feeling comes from activation of TRPV receptors.
Ibuprofen distinguishes itself from other NSAIDs because it is also a FAAH inhibitor, it slows the breakdown of anandamide and related molecules.
Project CBD discusses the benefits of CBD, the "entourage effect" and the microbiome with Dr. Ethan Russo.
Preventive medicine is a hot topic these days as everyone is looking for ways to stay healthy and avoid illness.
Suffering from inflammation? Consider cannabis.
Targeting the endocannabinoid system for therapeutic relief.
New scientific findings highlight the 28th annual meeting of the International Cannabinoid Research Society.
The resinous flower tops aren't the only part of the cannabis plant imbued with therapeutic promise.
Science abstracts on CBD and Inflammation
- Cannabidiol as an emergent therapeutic strategy for lessening the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress
- The endocannabinoid system: an emerging key player in inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory role of cannabidiol and O-1602 in cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis in mice
- Cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, and related analogs in inflammation
- Cannabidiol, a non-psychotropic plant-derived cannabinoid, decreases inflammation in a murine model of acute lung injury: role for the adenosine A(2A) receptor
- Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting α3 glycine receptors
- Cannabidiol reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis
- Diabetic retinopathy: Role of inflammation and potential therapies for anti-inflammation
- Cannabidiol reduces Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and promotes hippocampal neurogenesis through PPARγ involvement
- Cannabidiol attenuates high glucose-induced endothelial cell inflammatory response and barrier disruption
- Vanilloid TRPV1 receptor mediates the antihyperalgesic effect of the nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, cannabidiol, in a rat model of acute inflammation
- Cannabidiol attenuates cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity by decreasing oxidative/nitrosative stress, inflammation, and cell death
- Cannabinoids in clinical practice
- Pure THC-V inhibits nitrite production in murine peritoneal macrophages
- Cannabinoids, inflammation, and fibrosis
- Amyloid proteotoxicity initiates an inflammatory response blocked by cannabinoids
- Endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoylglycerol protects inflammatory insults from sulfur dioxide inhalation via cannabinoid receptors in the brain
- Protective effect of CBD on hydrogen peroxide‑induced apoptosis, inflammation and oxidative stress in nucleus pulposus cells
- Mechanisms of action of CBD in adoptively transferred experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.