Articles in Inflammation
New discoveries reported at ICRS symposium highlight CBD's potential for treating anxiety, cancer, heart disease, substance abuse, brain injuries, and more.
How one elite athlete stays on top of her game with CBD and medical cannabis.
The low-down on what’s up with rectal and vaginal delivery.
People with pancreatitis who had cannabinoids in their bloodstream were 3-4x less likely to die in the hospital
Could CBD save the lives of babies born with brain damage? A new clinical trial aims to find out.
Dr. Donald Abrams laid out the potential of cannabis in cancer care in a recent piece titled "Should Oncologists recommend cannabis?"
Dozens of plants – not just cannabis – contain compounds that interact with the endocannabinoid system.
It has been known for some time that CBD acutely increases endogenous cannabinoid levels.
A new wave of research points toward cannabinoids having an adaptive, immunomodulating effect.
A veterinarian’s advice on how to use cannabis to treat pain and inflammation in your four-legged companion.
Science abstracts on CBD and Inflammation
- Cannabidiol as an emergent therapeutic strategy for lessening the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress
- The endocannabinoid system: an emerging key player in inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory role of cannabidiol and O-1602 in cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis in mice
- Cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, and related analogs in inflammation
- Cannabidiol, a non-psychotropic plant-derived cannabinoid, decreases inflammation in a murine model of acute lung injury: role for the adenosine A(2A) receptor
- Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting α3 glycine receptors
- Cannabidiol reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis
- Diabetic retinopathy: Role of inflammation and potential therapies for anti-inflammation
- Cannabidiol reduces Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and promotes hippocampal neurogenesis through PPARγ involvement
- Cannabidiol attenuates high glucose-induced endothelial cell inflammatory response and barrier disruption
- Vanilloid TRPV1 receptor mediates the antihyperalgesic effect of the nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, cannabidiol, in a rat model of acute inflammation
- Cannabidiol attenuates cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity by decreasing oxidative/nitrosative stress, inflammation, and cell death
- Cannabinoids in clinical practice
- Pure THC-V inhibits nitrite production in murine peritoneal macrophages
- Cannabinoids, inflammation, and fibrosis
- Amyloid proteotoxicity initiates an inflammatory response blocked by cannabinoids
- Endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoylglycerol protects inflammatory insults from sulfur dioxide inhalation via cannabinoid receptors in the brain
- Protective effect of CBD on hydrogen peroxide‑induced apoptosis, inflammation and oxidative stress in nucleus pulposus cells
- Mechanisms of action of CBD in adoptively transferred experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.