Articles in Inflammation
Is endometriosis caused by endocannabinoid deficiency and could cannabis be an answer?
An excerpt from Cannabis is Medicine by Dr. Bonni Goldstein
For the first time in years, he feels optimistic about his future.
Scientific research shows that THC and CBD promote a healthy microbiome
Exploring the therapeutic potential of CBD's botanical precursor
Eight Remarkable Medicinal Mushrooms
Could cannabidiol be a breakthrough therapy to replace or lessen the use of steroids?
This anti-itch cream leverages CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties for topical relief.
Project CBD speaks with Dr. Rachel Knox about "endocannabinology," THC/CBD synergies, and whole food nutrition.
What would you do if you were faced with the intractable symptoms of CFS? One woman's life-changing experience with cannabis.
Science abstracts on CBD and Inflammation
- Cannabidiol as an emergent therapeutic strategy for lessening the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress
- The endocannabinoid system: an emerging key player in inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory role of cannabidiol and O-1602 in cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis in mice
- Cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, and related analogs in inflammation
- Cannabidiol, a non-psychotropic plant-derived cannabinoid, decreases inflammation in a murine model of acute lung injury: role for the adenosine A(2A) receptor
- Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting α3 glycine receptors
- Cannabidiol reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis
- Diabetic retinopathy: Role of inflammation and potential therapies for anti-inflammation
- Cannabidiol reduces Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and promotes hippocampal neurogenesis through PPARγ involvement
- Cannabidiol attenuates high glucose-induced endothelial cell inflammatory response and barrier disruption
- Vanilloid TRPV1 receptor mediates the antihyperalgesic effect of the nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, cannabidiol, in a rat model of acute inflammation
- Cannabidiol attenuates cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity by decreasing oxidative/nitrosative stress, inflammation, and cell death
- Cannabinoids in clinical practice
- Pure THC-V inhibits nitrite production in murine peritoneal macrophages
- Cannabinoids, inflammation, and fibrosis
- Amyloid proteotoxicity initiates an inflammatory response blocked by cannabinoids
- Endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoylglycerol protects inflammatory insults from sulfur dioxide inhalation via cannabinoid receptors in the brain
- Protective effect of CBD on hydrogen peroxide‑induced apoptosis, inflammation and oxidative stress in nucleus pulposus cells
- Mechanisms of action of CBD in adoptively transferred experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.