Articles in Endometriosis
Is endometriosis caused by endocannabinoid deficiency and could cannabis be an answer?
Recent research has indicated a role of endocannabinoids in endometriosis and related diseases
The low-down on what’s up with rectal and vaginal delivery.
Adenomyosis is a menstrual complication that causes heavier bleeding and pain during a woman’s period. About one in five women suffer from it.
Unfortunately, more women used alcohol than cannabis to manage symptoms
Science abstracts on CBD and Endometriosis
- The Clinical Significance of Endocannabinoids in Endometriosis Pain Management
- Cannabis Use, a Self-Management Strategy Among Australian Women With Endometriosis: Results From a National Online Survey.
- Δ(9) -Tetrahydrocannabinol and N-arachidonyl glycine are full agonists at GPR18 receptors and induce migration in human endometrial HEC-1B cells.
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in aetiopathogenesis of endometriosis: A potential therapeutic target
- Antiproliferative Effects of Cannabinoid Agonists on Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis
- The molecular connections between the cannabinoid system and endometriosis
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.