Endocrine disorders result from the dysfunction of the glands that produce hormones. Hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, and adrenal insufficiency are among the more common endocrine disorders. Symptoms can include fatigue, stomach upset, dehydration, and skin changes.
One man's story on how he used cannabis to overcome refractory lockjaw and life-threatening side effects from pharmaceuticals.
People with pancreatitis who had cannabinoids in their bloodstream were 3-4x less likely to die in the hospital
Science abstracts on CBD and Endocrine Disorders
- Endocannabinoid system participates in neuroendocrine control of homeostasis
- The emerging role of the endocannabinoid system in endocrine regulation and energy balance
- Endocannabinoids in endocrine and related tumours
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in food intake, energy homeostasis and regulation of the endocrine pancreas
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in the neuroendocrine regulation of energy balance
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CBD
By the Editors of Reader’s Digest & Project CBD: Everything You Need to Know About What It Helps, Where to Buy It, and How to Take It.