Discover the clinical and laboratory research on THCA for epilepsy, chronic pain, digestive disorders, and more.
Misinformation can masquerade as science, especially when it comes to cannabis. Adrian Devitt-Lee highlights how to spot faulty research data.
An excerpt from Jonathan Treasure's book, The Thinking Patient’s Guide to Cannabis & Cancer.
With CBD becoming widely available, scientists are taking a closer look at CBD-drug interactions.
Combining CBD and THC with conventional treatments may offer the best results for cancer sufferers.
Olive oil has many health benefits, but only recently have scientists learned that important therapeutic attributes are mediated by the endocannabinoid system.
CBD may reduces brain cancer and breast cancer cell proliferation and metastasis by inhibiting the expression of the ID-1 gene.
Professor Donald Tashkin reveals that cannabis smoke doesn't cause lung cancer and may prevent respiratory tissue cells from becoming malignant.
Mounting evidence shows cannabinoids slow cancer growth, inhibit formation of new blood cells that feed a tumor, and help manage pain, fatigue, nausea, and other side effects.
Science abstracts on CBD and Cancer
- CBD as potential anticancer drug
- CBD inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms
- The inhibitory effects of CBD on systemic malignant tumors
- CBD inhibits cancer cell invasion via upregulation of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-1
- Marijuana fights cancer and helps manage side effects
- In vitro and in vivo efficacy of non-psychoactive cannabidiol in neuroblastoma
- The influence of biomechanical properties and cannabinoids on tumor invasion
- Antitumorigenic targets of cannabinoids - current status and implications
- Cannabinoids - a new weapon against cancer?
- CBD, a novel inverse agonist for GPR12
- See more abstracts on specific types of cancer
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CBD
By the Editors of Reader’s Digest & Project CBD: Everything You Need to Know About What It Helps, Where to Buy It, and How to Take It.