Articles in Cancer
Doctors in California recently presented case reports from five cancer patients who could manage their symptoms by ingesting pure THC.
Below are additional science abstracts on cannabis and specific types of cancer.
Given the increasing prevalence of cannabis as a therapeutic, it’s important physicians and patients understand how cannabis interacts with commonly consumed pharmaceuticals.
New scientific findings highlight the 28th annual meeting of the International Cannabinoid Research Society.
The National Council for Aging Care gives cannabis a clean bill of health.
The non-intoxicating cannabinoid CBD interacts with serotonin releasing receptors, and when given in relatively small doses has been shown to help alleviate both nausea and vomiting.
New findings highlight CBD’s therapeutic potential for cancer, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, high blood pressure, and other disorders.
Discover the clinical and laboratory research on THCA for epilepsy, chronic pain, digestive disorders, and more.
Misinformation can masquerade as science, especially when it comes to cannabis. Adrian Devitt-Lee highlights gives insight on how to spot faulty research data.
An excerpt from Jonathan Treasure's new book, The Thinking Patient’s Guide to Cannabis & Cancer.
Science abstracts on CBD and Cancer
- CBD as potential anticancer drug
- CBD inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms
- The inhibitory effects of CBD on systemic malignant tumors
- CBD inhibits cancer cell invasion via upregulation of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-1
- Marijuana fights cancer and helps manage side effects
- In vitro and in vivo efficacy of non-psychoactive cannabidiol in neuroblastoma
- The influence of biomechanical properties and cannabinoids on tumor invasion
- Antitumorigenic targets of cannabinoids - current status and implications
- Cannabinoids - a new weapon against cancer?
- CBD, a novel inverse agonist for GPR12
- See more abstracts on specific types of cancer
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.