Aromatic plant compounds reduce pain and stress, boost brain health, fight cancer and antibiotic-resistant bacteria, and more.
An oncologist and an osteopath discuss cannabis therapy for cancer patients.
Project CBD talks with Dr. Bonni Goldstein about whole plant cannabis remedies, nonintoxicating cannabinoids, and cancer care for children.
Dying with dignity is a human right, and cannabis may help.
A neurologist speaks with Project CBD about CBG, cannabinoid acids, and the global CBD phenomenon.
The Food and Drug Administration bans CBD edibles while routinely promoting dietary poisons.
Medical science pioneer Manuel Guzman on prospects for an approved cannabis anticancer drug.
Project CBD speaks with Dr. Paula Dall'Stella, a leading cannabis clinician in Brazil.
New discoveries reported at ICRS symposium highlight CBD's potential for treating anxiety, cancer, heart disease, substance abuse, brain injuries, and more.
In early 2019 Project CBD began collecting responses to a survey designed to figure out who is using CBD, how and why, what kinds of products they are consuming, and whether or not CBD is working for them.
Science abstracts on CBD and Cancer
- CBD as potential anticancer drug
- CBD inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms
- The inhibitory effects of CBD on systemic malignant tumors
- CBD inhibits cancer cell invasion via upregulation of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-1
- Marijuana fights cancer and helps manage side effects
- In vitro and in vivo efficacy of non-psychoactive cannabidiol in neuroblastoma
- The influence of biomechanical properties and cannabinoids on tumor invasion
- Antitumorigenic targets of cannabinoids - current status and implications
- Cannabinoids - a new weapon against cancer?
- CBD, a novel inverse agonist for GPR12
- See more abstracts on specific types of cancer
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CBD
By the Editors of Reader’s Digest & Project CBD: Everything You Need to Know About What It Helps, Where to Buy It, and How to Take It.