A new study indicates that activating CB1 may prolong the window during which hormone replacement therapy can reduce depression and improve worsening memory associated with menopause.
7 ways CBD-rich cannabis can be used to prevent disease.
The discovery of the endocannabinoid system has breathtaking implications for nearly every area of medicine.
Science abstracts on CBD and Osteoporosis
- CBD Enhances Fracture Healing and Stimulates Lysyl Hydroxylase Activity in Osteoblasts
- Cannabinoid receptors as target for treatment of osteoporosis: A tale of two therapies
- Cannabinoids and bone: Friend or foe?
- Cannabinoid receptor type 1 protects against age-related osteoporosis by regulating osteoblast and adipocyte differentiation in marrow stromal cells
- Cannabinoids and the skeleton: From marijuana to reversal of bone loss
- The endovanilloid/endocannabinoid system: A new potential target for osteoporosis therapy
- The endovanilloid/endocannabinoid system in human osteoclasts: Possible involvement in bone formation and resorption
- Endocannabinoids and the regulation of bone metabolism
- Cannabinoid receptors and the regulation of bone mass
- Natural products as alternative treatments for metabolic bone disorders and for maintenance of bone health
- Peripheral cannabinoid receptor, CB2, regulates bone mass
- Regulation of bone mass, bone loss and osteoclast activity by cannabinoid receptors
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids may mutually benefit both obesity and osteoporosis
- Skeletal lipidomics: Regulation of bone metabolism by fatty acid amide family
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CBD
By the Editors of Reader’s Digest & Project CBD: Everything You Need to Know About What It Helps, Where to Buy It, and How to Take It.