Autism Spectrum Disorder
Reporting from the frontlines of cannabis science.
CBD-rich oil helps children who are on the spectrum.
CBD and THC ease behavioral and health problems linked to autism spectrum disorder.
Watch the panel on CBD for autism spectrum disorder.
Researchers showed that the biochemical response to a high fat diet depends on whether the offspring was male or female
Dr. Mechoulam and other Israeli scientists look at the “real life experiences of medical cannabis treatment in autism.”
Dr. Bonni Goldstein discusses using cannabis medicine in her practice for patients with intractable epilepsy, cancer, autism, and mental health conditions.
Science abstracts on CBD and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Endocannabinoid Signaling in Autism
- Mutations found in individuals with autism interfere with endocannabinoid signaling in the brain
- Cannabinoid receptor type 2, but not type 1, is up-regulated in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of children affected by autistic disorders
- A novel approach to the symptomatic treatment of autism
- Consequences of cannabinoid and monoaminergic system disruption in a mouse model of autism spectrum disorders
- Targeting the endocannabinoid system in the treatment of fragile X syndrome
- Deficient adolescent social behavior following early-life inflammation is ameliorated by augmentation of anandamide signaling
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CBD
By the Editors of Reader’s Digest & Project CBD: Everything You Need to Know About What It Helps, Where to Buy It, and How to Take It.