Articles in Arthritis
This study examines the clinical effects of THC and CBD and presents a rationale for their combination in pharmaceutical preparations.
Science abstracts on CBD and Arthritis
- Preliminary assessment of the efficacy, tolerability and safety of a cannabis-based medicine (Sativex) in the treatment of pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- The nonpsychoactive cannabis constituent cannabidiol is an oral anti-arthritic therapeutic in murine collagen-induced arthritis
- Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in osteoarthritis
- The abnormal cannabidiol analogue O-1602 reduces nociception in a rat model of acute arthritis via the putative cannabinoid receptor GPR55
- Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis
- Cannabidiol as an emergent therapeutic strategy for lessening the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.