Articles in Arthritis
Could cannabidiol be a breakthrough therapy to replace or lessen the use of steroids?
A neurologist speaks with Project CBD about CBG, cannabinoid acids, and the global CBD phenomenon.
Cannabinoids seem promising for treating the symptoms or progression of rheumatoid arthritis.
New discoveries reported at ICRS symposium highlight CBD's potential for treating anxiety, cancer, heart disease, substance abuse, brain injuries, and more.
The vast majority of participants taking CBD for pain stated that they turned to CBD because they had pain most, if not all, the time (87%).
Dozens of plants – not just cannabis – contain compounds that interact with the endocannabinoid system.
A veterinarian’s advice on how to use cannabis to treat pain and inflammation in your four-legged companion.
Suffering from inflammation? Consider cannabis.
The resinous flower tops aren't the only part of the cannabis plant imbued with therapeutic promise.
Discover the clinical and laboratory research on THCA for epilepsy, chronic pain, digestive disorders, and more.
Science abstracts on CBD and Arthritis
- Preliminary assessment of the efficacy, tolerability and safety of a cannabis-based medicine (Sativex) in the treatment of pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- The nonpsychoactive cannabis constituent cannabidiol is an oral anti-arthritic therapeutic in murine collagen-induced arthritis
- Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in osteoarthritis
- The abnormal cannabidiol analogue O-1602 reduces nociception in a rat model of acute arthritis via the putative cannabinoid receptor GPR55
- Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis
- Cannabidiol as an emergent therapeutic strategy for lessening the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.