Articles in Anxiety
Dr. Bonni Goldstein discusses using cannabis medicine in her practice for patients with intractable epilepsy, cancer, autism, and mental health conditions.
Professor Greg Gerdeman discusses brain science, the neurobiology of stress, and how endocannabinoid science has liberated cannabis from the drug abuse paradigm.
Dr. Ethan Russo gives a talk at the quarterly Society of Cannabis Clinicians meeting on minor cannabinois and terpenes.
Science abstracts on CBD and Anxiety
- CBD as an anxiolytic drug
- Antidepressant-Like and Anxiolytic-Like Effects of Cannabidiol: A Chemical Compound of Cannabis Sativa
- CBD reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naïve social phobia patients
- Neural basis of anxiolytic effects of CBD in generalized social anxiety disorder
- Central anandamide deficiency predicts stress-induced anxiety: behavioral reversal through endocannabinoid augmentation
- Effects of CBD on regional cerebral blood flow
- The anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol injected into the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis are mediated by 5-HT1A receptors
- The anxiolytic effect of CBD on chronically stressed mice depends on hippocampal neurogenesis: involvement of the endocannabinoid system
- Plant-based medicines for anxiety disorders, part 2
- A systematic review of plant-derived natural compounds for anxiety disorders
- The Endocannabinoid System and Anxiety
- CBD regulation of emotion and emotional memory processing: relevance for treating anxiety-related and substance abuse disorders
- Effect of prior foot shock stress and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiolic acid, and cannabidiol on anxiety-like responding in the light-dark emergence test in rats
- Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report.
- CBD Does Not Dampen Responses to Emotional Stimuli in Healthy Adults
- Plasma and brain pharmacokinetic profile of CBD, CBDV, THCV and CBG in rats and mice following oral and intraperitoneal administration and CBD action on obsessive-compulsive behavior
- Cannabinoid-related agents in the treatment of anxiety disorders: current knowledge and future perspectives
- Current status and prospects for cannabidiol preparations as new therapeutic agents
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.