ADD & ADHD
Articles in ADD & ADHD
The Food and Drug Administration bans CBD edibles while routinely promoting dietary poisons.
Project CBD releases the results of one of the most extensive CBD user surveys to date.
Caffeine may block other effect of cannabinoids
In early 2019 Project CBD began collecting responses to a survey designed to figure out who is using CBD, how and why, what kinds of products they are consuming, and whether or not CBD is working for them.
A study in Molecular Psychiatry with tens of thousands of people found an association between ADHD and cannabis use.
The misnamed Smart Approaches to Marijuana seeks to justify the continued prohibition of cannabis by misinforming the public about CBD and THC.
Science abstracts on CBD and ADD & ADHD
- Searching for a Neurobiological Basis for Self-Medication Theory in ADHD Comorbid With Substance Use Disorders
- CBD and clozapine reverse MK-801-induced deficits in social interaction and hyperactivity in Sprague-Dawley rats
- Subtypes of ADHD and cannabis use
- Childhood and current ADHD symptom dimensions are associated with more severe cannabis outcomes in college students
- Oral delta 9-THC improved refractory Gilles de la Tourette syndrome in an adolescent by increasing intracortical inhibition
- Fitness to drive in spite (because) of THC
- ADHD Is Highly Prevalent in Patients Seeking Treatment for Cannabis Use Disorders
- A Qualitative Analysis of Online Forum Discussions on Cannabis Use and ADHD
- Cannabinoids in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a randomised-controlled trial
These links are from third-party sites and are provided as a courtesy to the reader.