- The role of cannabinoids in inflammatory modulation of allergic respiratory disorders, inflammatory pain and ischemic stroke
- Allergen challenge increases anandamide in bronchoalveolar fluid of patients with allergic asthma
- Activation of cannabinoid receptors prevents antigen-induced asthma-like reaction in guinea pigs
- Endogenous cannabinoid receptor agonists inhibit neurogenic inflammations in guinea pig airways
- Bronchodilator effect of delta1-tetrahydrocannabinol
- Evaluation of Serum Cytokines Levels and the Role of CBD Treatment in Animal Model of Asthma
Copyright, Project CBD. If you wish to reproduce any of the content on this site, please contact us for reprint permission.