- Endocannabinoid Signaling in Autism
- Mutations found in individuals with autism interfere with endocannabinoid signaling in the brain
- Cannabinoid receptor type 2, but not type 1, is up-regulated in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of children affected by autistic disorders
- A novel approach to the symptomatic treatment of autism
- Consequences of cannabinoid and monoaminergic system disruption in a mouse model of autism spectrum disorders
- Targeting the endocannabinoid system in the treatment of fragile X syndrome
- Deficient adolescent social behavior following early-life inflammation is ameliorated by augmentation of anandamide signaling
Copyright, Project CBD. If you wish to reproduce any of the content on this site, please contact us for reprint permission.