- Preliminary assessment of the efficacy, tolerability and safety of a cannabis-based medicine (Sativex) in the treatment of pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- The nonpsychoactive cannabis constituent cannabidiol is an oral anti-arthritic therapeutic in murine collagen-induced arthritis
- Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in osteoarthritis pain
- The abnormal cannabidiol analogue O-1602 reduces nociception in a rat model of acute arthritis via the putative cannabinoid receptor GPR55
- Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis
Copyright, Project CBD. If you wish to reproduce any of the content on this site, please contact us for reprint permission.